Your continued access to and use of our website indicates that you have read and fully understand the terms laid out in this policy and that you agree to and accept these terms. If you do not, please discontinue accessing or using our website.
This website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of majority.
We are committed to the security of your personal information and take every precaution to ensure it is not lost or misused.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
If you have questions concerning this policy, please send them to us through our contact form.
We may collect different types of data from you when you visit our website depending on whether you choose to become a member or remain an unregistered visitor to the website as follows:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - As a user of the website you passively provide us with technical data regarding your use of the website. We also collect data about your browser, device, location and time zone, your IP address and other such information.
Your information is collected using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and information about your browser.
Active Collection - We obtain data about you when you register for website membership, when you interact with the website by posting comments or other materials, and when you communicate with us, either by email, feedback form or any other method.
The purposes for which we use the personal data collected form you include the following:
- For the provision of the website and to enable your interaction with it
- To display relevant advertising and content tailored to your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To communicate with you, including managing your account (if applicable), and to provide customer support
- To be in compliance with applicable law and to cooperate with law enforcement and courts
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and companies who provide services necessary to the operation of the website, and only for the provision of those services
- Individuals or companies who assume ownership of all or the majority of business assets for any reason, including, but not limited to, sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Government agencies, law enforcement and any such authorities for compliance with applicable law and for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our company, our users and others
You have rights regarding information about you that we collect, use, or disclose, and you may contact us to exercise them. These rights include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer of, or withdraw consent for the use of your personal information.
Your use of our website indicates your consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of information we gather from and about you to any country in which we or our services providers are located, which may have less strict privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area.